Jul 30, 2013

Last Minute Trip

I am back from an absolutely amazing vacation. 

Such a relaxing trip. Couldn't ask for better!

First of all, we found this cheap deal to go to Taba, Sinai, for the weekend (3 nights).

At first, for our decision to go there, we received negative feedback from relatives and people around us. It is dangerous there at this time, for it is in Egypt and things are not quite good or safe there. But well, it is really close to the border and even my country itself, where I live, isn't safe, so whatever, right? :) So we went.

Everything went smooth. As we got to the hotel, very early in the morning, we waited only half an hour to receive our perfect room, whilst everybody else had to wait 6 more hours to get theirs (according to the hotel regulations you must wait till 14:00 to get your room and we got it at 8:00). We got this special treatment because my mom is a travel agent, who works with this hotel a lot, and since I am her daughter, we get to be VIP. My friend enjoyed this. :) 

The weather there is so hot and dry. It is perfect especially at night time. All the Four days we spent on the beach. It is the Red Sea. The most amazing sea ever. It has a lot of colorful fish and beautiful things under the water. It is also very clean water. It was amazing. 

The first thing we did was buying a mask and a snorkel to see the fishes. It felt so good to swim between the beautiful sea animals. It was funny to look at the fish face to face! I only wished I had a waterproof camera with me. But grateful for my brain for it can take pictures and store them in my memory! It was so fun, we did this everyday. 

I have to admit that it was my first time ever snorkeling. It wasn't easy to get used to breathing under the water, although it looks easy. It took me a while to be able to breathe through the snorkel. It was fun and totally worth it.

Another thing we did was renting a Paddling Bout. We were in the middle of the Red Sea on the boat, relaxing, enjoying the calm sea and the beautiful view around us, with this, amazing song, by Avicii. We had it on the loudspeaker when all around us was pure nature. It was absolutely beautiful. We were so much enjoying and cherishing life.



We also did messages and relaxed a lot during this trip. 

On the last day when we had to leave, we decided to take advantage of where we were and go to Eilat city. Shopping in Eilat is awesome because you pay a reduced price for it is tax free. 

So yes. We shopped a lot and ate there. 

What more could we ask for? :)

Best trips are the last minute trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment