Jun 27, 2013

Death

Three days ago, my mom's uncle passed away. 

He died at the age of 82. He was sick. 

It was horrible. 

I felt weird and sorry, especially for my grandfather. The man was his youngest brother. 

I believe that there is nothing a person can say that would make it better or any easier. It's a loss. It doesn't matter if he was an old man or a little boy. It doesn't matter if he was ill, suffering or not. It is all the same. No death is good. 

I used to think that as the man is older or especially if he was suffering (out of a disease) and passed away, is easier than if he was a child or a healthy young man.

I don't think so anymore. 

Death is death. It is that empty place left behind. 

That bed, that chair, those stuff... Now what? 

But it's life. It's how it works. We deal with it with time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment