Oct 1, 2013

A Strong Will of Living

A new month! Let's have some goals to achieve by the end of October! (: 

I just did a list of goals for me. Hopefully this time I'll stick to it! 

One of the things on my list of goals is trying to eat healthy as much as possible; during this month I'm quitting all garbage food, as in fast food, fried food, sugar, oil and so on, and work out more, every day.

Somehow, as I finished my list, I remembered something interesting that I haven't shared yet.

Some years ago, I had a dream that I died; (I still remember it so clearly as it happened yesterday).

I was all by myself in a place that was nothing. I was floating while there was absolutely nothing around me nor above or under me. It was just a nothing in a whitish color. 

In front of me there was a big bright light. Out of that light, a hand was stretched out towards me. As I was trying to figure out what's going on and looking at it, a voice out of that light said "Come. It's your time." I was like "What?" 
Him: "You died. Come." 
Me: "No... Not yet."
Him: "But it's your time. You just died." 
Me: "No please. I don't want to die now. Let me go back!" 
Him: "It's over." 
Me: "Give me just one more chance. I don't want to die now. Please. Just one more chance." 
Him: "Ok." 

Hah! I woke up then! 

It was a long conversation. I was literally actually begging God to let me stay and give me one more chance to live. 

The dream was real to me, especially since there wasn't anything extraordinary about it, as in seeing the face of God or remembering specific details, like the color of the hand or the voice. Some told me that maybe I really died and God gave me another chance, or that maybe it was a sign from God telling me something. 

At that time I remember I took the dream as a funny thing because of the begging part. But yes, it was/is interesting. 

Another incident that happened was a near death experience. 

It was summer, first year of college. I was in the sea swimming with my friend, when all of a sudden, a big wave hit us hard and dragged us with it in the water into the sea. It hit us hard where we flipped over in the water and I remember almost hitting my head on the ground (lucky I had covered my head with my hands, so my hands hit the ground and protected my head). 

It was awful and painful. And because we flipped over in the water, we/I didn't know where the surface was or how deep I was in the water, so I thought I was going to die. I tried to swim to get out of the water but I couldn't. I was almost convinced I am going to drown to death. 

At that moment, all I thought about was this: I don't want to die!! This was the first thing that came to my head. I thought about my future and how I just started college and still have many dreams and things to do in my life, so it just wasn't the time for me. That's what I thought and all I cared about. 

The funny thing about this, is that people usually (on my opinion) when they have a near death experience and almost dying, they tend to think about all the important things to them and about their past and life. I actually surprised myself by thinking about my future and the things that I want yet to achieve, instead of what would I be leaving behind if I died. 

Isn't that interesting as well? 

I just don't want to die!  

It's not because I am afraid to die or afraid of what's going to happen to me when I die. I have a strong faith in God and I don't worry about that. 

I don't want to die because I don't want to miss the life on earth. I want to see what will happen in the future. I want to live, experience, fight, love, give and see what will I achieve and where will I be in the future. I wanted to study, work, get married, be a wife, a mother, a grandmother, experience all of these things.

I love life. It is a journey to me. Therefore I don't want to die young and miss it out!

Peace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment