Jan 1, 2013

Goodbye 2012

Bye bye 2012... You were really something!!

I always say, exactly at the same day as today, that I need to write a sum up of the past year; for each year a summary. I've never done that so far, probably for my laziness...


But this year I decided to do it. It is fun to keep.


2012 was a year to remember. Everything/life-changing events happened to me.


Last year started with worries, difficulties, challenges and dreams. I became a Lawyer in that year. I did go through so much to get where I am and I am getting pretty good at it.


The other day I found out that something that I did/wrote got very good value from very big well-known law offices. 
I am talking about a Damage Calculation that I did in a very complicated case... Where i was on behalf of one of the defendants in it. The other law offices which represent the other defendants in that law suit, just joined my Damage Calculation without them writing any! 

For me, by them doing so, made me extremely happy. It meant a lot to me and to my proud boss (that does nothing and leaves everything on me). Those 4 law offices that represent the other defendants in that case, instead of them doing/writing what they had to, they just leaned on what I did and just "joined" it. That's all what they did. That meant that what I did was pretty well done that those big offices decided to just join it as it is! :) very proud :)

2012 ended with good things; as for my journey to become a lawyer you can click here, and for my life afterwards you can click here. :)

I progressed through my job so much in so little time. 2012 was good to me. 

I can't wait to see what 2013 is keeping for me. I am excited for the future.

I will write down my resolutions for this coming year and maybe share it later.


2013 started with my very loved ones, hopefully it'll end that way and be the best year ever so far :)

xoxo

By the way just noticed, 2013 is the first year since 1987 to have four different numbers!!


How interesting is this? (I was born in 1987!) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment