Nov 14, 2012

From a Trainee Lawyer to a Boss

I know I haven't posted anything for a really long time... Obviously I am very busy.

Since June I am working as a lawyer in a very nice office with a very nice boss. I love it. Didn't expect to start practicing law that soon after the exams. 

I am 6 months, half a year lawyer and practicing it! Wow...Time flies!

I have my license hung up at the office and it feels as I am the owner of the office as well not just a worker there. The boss talks to me, consults with me and discusses different problems in some cases with me. We are also friends and it's not only an employer-employee relationship. 

I go to work with pleasure and come back home happy. I am learning also a lot from my boss and getting better with time. He thinks I will be a big lawyer one day and better than him. :) 

I am really blessed. 

Plus, at the office we have a trainee... And I teach her! She started on the beginning of the month. Been two weeks working with us. 

Since my boss is nice and relies on me and trusts me, he made me the boss of her too. The girl comes to me for questions, for check ups, and I take her to places-work-related with me. I teach her!

I jumped a big step so fast. But it does make me feel good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment